In the enclosed video we show you how to install Kodi 17 krypton from scratch and how to configure PVR iptv simple client so that it may be used with sasiptv IPTV.
Note: This is still a Beta Release.
Alternatively, follow this Set up guide for Build user’s>
1. Go to Settings, add ons, My Add ons, PVR clients
2. Go to PVR IPTV Simple Client
3. Make sure the enable/disbale tab shows DISABLE
4. Go to Settings
5. Click where it says M3U Play list URL
6.The box will be empty, just enter the Url you received in you’re emal> http://188.8.131.52:8000/get.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&type=m3u&output=ts
6. Replace the “xxxx” next to username and password with your details and click ok
7. Click the EPG settings Tab on the right
8. The URL will be blank so enter if you have used the main links the URL will already be there>https://deref-gmx.co.uk/mail/client/8PflJbfkLtA/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblackdevilslounge.co.uk%2FEPG%2Ftvguide2.xml
9. Again replace the “xxxx” next to username and password with your login details
10. Click ok
11. Return to main settings menu and go to *LiveTV
12. In the General tabs, *Enable Live TV
13. TV guide will now appear on main menu, let the EPG load before entering the guide, give this a few minutes…there are a lot of channels.
***Note: if the epg doesn’t populate, go to settings/live tv/general and click clear data
Don’t forget to check out our Kodi Repository, with a fully automated EPG Guide & super easy set up. You can read more about that here.