Hi guys, how we doing today?
I thought it was time to show you the step by step tutorial, on how to get sasiptv onto you’re Kodi device… & ripping in the 350+ Channels that are provided within this Add-On.
It is obviously a paid service but Free Trials are available. All the streams are sourced from solid suppliers & seem extremely reliable.
There are many other ways to get sasiptv onto any device you may own, be it a Samsung smartTv, LG, Or Sony, iPad, Android tablet….. It really doesn’t matter as alternative solutions are always available, tutorials on each system can be found here
*Before we proceed any further, you will need the Username & Password sasiptv sent to you by email, after you registered for you’re free Trial, Or made you’re purchase. Don’t forget to enter you’re over-ride code & validate it to get the discount.
*You will also need the sasiptv repository, containing the sasiptv Add-On, you can grab that here.
*If you would prefer to Install from the source url, here it is>http://repo.sasiptv.com/sasrepo/files/plugin.video.sasiptv/
- To install from the source url simply head for File manager on the kodi home screen
- Now head for Add-Source
- Next we want hit None
- Next we want to enter our source url (as above) & hit Done
- Now open up the lower box & enter a name for the source, plugin.video.sasiptv-0.0.1.zip & hit Done
- Next head back to the kodi home screen & hit System
- Next we want to hit Add-Ons
- Now we want Install from zip file
- Ok, Now we want to hit the plugin.video.sasiptv
- That will take you to the plugin.video.sasiptv.zip hit that one
- Wait for the SASVPN Kodi Repo Enabled notification
- Ok, now let’s head for Install from repository & hit SASVPN Kodi Repository
- Now we want the to hit the video Add-Ons
- Next hit the SASIPTV Add-On & hit Install
- Wait for the Add-On Enabled
- Next open the Add-On directly from where you are – You will now be asked to enter the user details, sent to you by sasiptv, Username + Password…. then hit Ok.
- (don’t worry if you get an initial user error, this is common, just hit the sasiptv icon once again & it will open up offering the full menu)
- You will now be taken to the Video Add-Ons Section, Where we can now open up the sasiptv Add-On & see the goodies within.
- Don’t forget to head back over to the System/TV & enable the top tick box labelled ENABLE – this will start pulling in all you’re channels & epg
- *Also, any unexpected errors can be avoided by inserting the correct details…which are case sensitive guys
- *Updating the ud3ad library in system, can fix things, if you are having any issues.
- *You can find that here > System/Add-Ons/system/Dependencies/Und3ad Library
Ok, without further ado, lets get this puppy up & running.
1/ Ok firstly we will want to open up our Kodi & head for the home screen >
2/ Now we want to head for Add-Ons >
3/ Next we want to head for Install from zip file >
4/ Now we want to navigate to where ever you downloaded the repository.sasrepo-1.0 to & hit it>
5/ Ok, now lets Install from repository >
6/ Now we want to head for the SASVPN Kodi Repository & hit that >
7/ Now lets hit Video Add-Ons >
8/ Ok, now let just hit SASIPTV >
9/ Now hit Install >
10/ You will now see the SASIPTV Add-On is Enabled >
Ok that is SASIPTV Installed, now we just need to configure the LiveTv & Epg Guide.
Don’t worry, we’ve made this one easy…
11/ Ok head back to the kodi home screen & hit System>
12/ Now hit Video Add-Ons >
13/ Now, hit sasiptv >
14/ Ok now this is where you will need to input you’re details(username+password), then hit OK >
15/ Now head for the section in sasiptv entitled ‘Configure LiveTv’ >
16/ Ok, now you will see the PVR restart Notification a couple of times, just hit OK >
16/ Now head back out of there & back to the home screen once again & hit settings >
17/ Ok now head for the TV Section >
18/ Now make sure the TV is ‘Enabled’ under the general tab >
*(If it isn’t just tick the box & you will see the Epg coming in across the top, & the channels being loaded along the bottom pour in at the top of the screen.(this IS automated when you hit Configure LiveTv, but just check guys, if you do not see the PVR client pulling in the channels)
As you can see in the bottom right, the Channels & Epg guide are on the way in & are now accesable through the TV section on the home screen ribbon. Do give the Epg a little time to come in, a few minutes is usually enough, the rest of the funcionality within the add-on is 100% ready to go, so delve in. Check out the
That’s it guys, enjoy the Sd, HD & FHD streams 🙂
Some Free Trials are available on this one guys so give it a go.
- Don’t forget to check out the ‘On Demand Section which contains replays of all the recent sporting events you may have missed from boxing to UFC or the latest Premiership games Or test match you may have missed.
- Also, have a look inside the ‘Live Events Schedule’ within sasiptv’s Add-On guys, where you can find a list of all the upcoming sporting events…Times…and the Channel the’re showing on… pretty good but the best is yet to come…..
- Head into the Live Events Section(linked)… just below the other ‘Live Events Section’. Here you will find a ton of sporting events from across the globe that are all lined up, linked in ready to play direct from here. All Sectioned off nice & neatly into the different sporting categories –*This schedule is not only for today, but also for tomorrow & the next Five days!!!