Here is a Link to GSE IPTV App for your AppleTV > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gse-smart-iptv-pro/id1028734023?mt=8
Its a one of payment and is very reasonably priced at around $5.00 alternatively you can install the free version there are some adverts but they are limited.
1.Download also from the App Store here.
2.Ok, once you have the GSE App Installed, Open it up & you will see the home screen
Displaying the Example Playlists provided by Apple >
3. Now hit the three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen, to bring up the drop down menu
Hit the ‘Remote Playlists Option>
4.Once you have hit the Remote Playlist option, you will see the Add M3U URL option
Hit that >
5. Now we will be taken to the next screen, where we want to add the sasiptv Url sent to you in you’re ‘new account information’ email,
And give the playlist a name. here i’ve used sasiptv.
It will look like this>http://*********:8000/get.php?username=********&password=*********&type=m3u_plus&output=m3u8
Ensure you replace the ******with you’re unique sasiptv Username & Password.
Then paste it into the box provided.
(on opening, delete the initial example web address placed there by Apple – Replace it with yours ^^^)
Finally hit Return >
6. Ok, now we will get another pop up showing the EPG auto mapping option, we will leave this for now,
Just hit Ok at this stage >
7. Ok now once you’ve entered the url & given the playlist a name(sasiptv)
head back to the home screen & you should now see you’re new sasiptv playlist there,
underneath Apple’s example playlists & titled ‘sasiptv’ >
8. Now just hit the three horizontal lines next to you’re new sasiptv Playlist,
Hit download to local playlist Or Add Playlist to Database >
9. Now we want to give the playlist we are about to save a name,
Here Ive used sasiptv, then hit ADD >
10. Now, all being well, wed should see the ‘Download successful Notification’ >
Now when you open up you’re GSE App on you’re iPad or iPhone, you’re sasiptv channels will pop up,
Ready for you to enjoy all 500 Channels + in HD…….from anywhere you happen to be.
Great little App that does exactly what it says on the tin, simples.
11. To Add the Epg url sent to you in you’re New Account information’, simply hit the three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen,
In the options menu, you will see an EPG option, hit that
Then simply copy you’re EPG Url into the relevant boxes & hit save/download/Update Or refresh(I forget which Apple use now;)
That will download the latest/Updated TvGuide priovided by sasiptv to ensure you can see whats on next, later or even up to 5 days ahead in our Live Events Section.
And that’s all there is to it guys.
Enjoy you’re SD HD Or FHD Streams on you’re device…from anywhere.
Price lists can be found right here on the Pricing page, network minimum requirements are in the FAQ Section
Our Channel List can be found on the facebook page/files/docs…check it out & why not join us?
Monthly Quarterly & Annual deals available + we still have a limited amount of Free Trials….. so why not try before you buy?
sasiptv are always available online to assist, pls do not hesitate to contact a member of the team at any time, if you are in neeed of assistance.
*sasiptv also have their own KODI/XBMC Repositiory & Add-On with fully automated Electronic Program guide for easy installations, read more about that here.