How to configure you’re PVR iptv simple client for KODI & add you’re sasiptv Streams
Alternatively, follow this Set up guide for Build user’s>
1. Go to Settings, add ons, My Add ons, PVR clients
2. Go to PVR IPTV Simple Client
3. Make sure the enable/disable tab shows DISABLE
4. Go to Settings
5. Click where it says M3U Play list URL
6.The box will be empty, just enter the Url you received in you’re New account information email> http://#*#*#*#*#*#*#:8000/get.php?username=*********&password=***********&type=m3u_plus&output=m3u8
6. Replace the “**********” next to username and password with your details and click ok
7. Click the EPG settings Tab on the right
8. The URL will be blank, so enter the sasiptv EPG Url you received in your new account information>http://#*#*#*#*#*#*#.uk/EPG/tvguide2.xml
9. LEnsure you tick the ‘Aplly timeshift to all channels’ option & leave all other settings & hit OK.
10. Now go back one step & hit ‘ENABLE’
11. TV guide will now appear on main menu, let the EPG load before entering the guide, give this a few minutes…there are a lot of channels.
***Note: if the epg doesn’t populate, go to settings/PVR&LiveTv/general and click clear data
Don’t forget to check out our Kodi Repository, with a fully automated EPG Guide & super easy set up.
You can read more about that here.